Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Price of Compromise…


Once you take away the veil of deceit, you are faced with what was behind that veil… not always is the picture as pretty as it may have been before you chose that curtail.

The Democrats were played like a fine fiddle.  Compromise cost the American public a total of seventy-nine billion dollars over the past two years in job creation, jobs lost, and the brakes are on to cause a double-dip recession.  I have made predictions previous to this one – my record is intact to date – I am five for five!

Here is how it was done…



Over the next few days, I will bring you more information that proves beyond a shadow of doubt that we have been used!  I told you that there were not WMDs – 1 for 1.  I told you that we were headed to a housing crisis – 2 for 2.  I told you that de-regulation of Wall Street would create a crisis for investors – 3 for 3.  I told you of the revolution that would occur when ninety-seven percent of the wealth is controlled by three percent of the people – 4 for 4.  I told you that your rights would be rescinded, and they are – 5 for 5.

You don’t have to believe me… but you do have to pay attention to the trends and think of the consequences of failing to response in a self-saving manner.  Revolt with your Vote!

The Republicans came into control of the house predicting jobs – instead, they have focused on your rights.  Where is the legislation to create jobs… I am predicting that jobs creation legislation will never be a factor as long as Republicans are in control of anything in Congress – 6 for 6 is in sight!

In a democracy, silence is not golden; it is condonance in the face of injustices; it is fear, where the thought of reprisal fosters control – Rodney A. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment